Million Kids is dedicated to combating human trafficking, sex trafficking and exploitation through education, training and prevention services.
Have you ever wanted to support the work of Million Kids, but didn’t know how or where to help? Maybe you didn’t have the time or thought you had nothing to offer?
Here is a great opportunity…
Million Kids is opening their very own E-Bay and Etsy Stores and we are asking you to ship your old jewelry and coins that you no longer care about or, perhaps you treasure them, but want to give them away so they can make a difference in someone’s life.
▪ Million Kids Missing Kids: is an information distribution network dedicated to helping
locate missing kids by utilizing social media to reach thousands of people throughout Southern California. MKMK is a free service offered to parents and/or guardians of a missing child.
▪ Victim Gift Card Program: Carried by our local law enforcement agents, these emergency gift cards aid victims in escaping "the life" by keeping them safe while trying to locate space in a suitable safe house for them. It feeds, houses and clothes victims when necessary. These gift cards can literally save a victim's life!
▪ The Love Trap: “The Love Trap” teaches school administrators, teachers, parents, and teenagers how predators identify a potential victim, the methods they use to recruit innocent kids, how parents can recognize the signs that their child may be being recruited, and, most importantly, it teaches a young person how to protect themselves so they will not become a victim of human trafficking.
▪ Exploited - Crimes Against Humanity: Our free global internet training program about human trafficking and exploitation that
reaches 170 countries and includes a powerful weekly podcast and corresponding blog with links to the cases and stories
discussed on the show.
▪ Exploited - Crimes & Technology: BASED ON REAL CASES, "Exploited - Crimes and Technology," is all about how criminals
use technology to exploit the innocent and how to keep kids safe from predators. The show airs weekly on KTIE, a commercial
AM radio station in San Bernardino, California, owned by the Salem Media Group.
▪ Live presentations: All across the United States, Million Kids has trained tens of thousands of first responders, government agencies,
civic leaders, school administrators, medical personnel, faith-based organizations, parents and grandparents about how predators operate and how to prevent young people from becoming victims of exploitation!
Report Online Sexual Exploitation of Children:
Visit our online store where you will find books, downloadable multimedia curriculum and where you can register for our 2018 Advanced Education Training Symposium.
All proceeds go directly back to the work of Million Kids!
Your generous donation will go a long way to helping us keep kids safe from predators! Thank you. It means the world to us!
(All donations are tax deductible and are used to help end human trafficking and the sexual exploitation of children.)
Million Kids is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that combats human trafficking. Locally, we serve on the Riverside County Anti-Human Trafficking Task Force (RCAHT) as the Training and Outreach Coordinator. Nationally, we provide lectures and training programs to corporations, civic groups, churches, and government agencies. Internationally, we support rescue and recovery programs in Southeast Asia and Haiti. All contributions are tax deductible and go to help prevent or stop human trafficking. Copyright © Million Kids.