Visit our online store where you will find books, wristbands and where you can register for upcoming events and webinars. All proceeds go directly back to the work of Million Kids!
Donate to our GoFundMe Campaign Today!
Our success as a nonprofit depends on your help. Currently, we have a unique and amazing opportunity to make a documentary for teenagers about the dangers and prevention strategies of sextortion.
We want to make this important documentary that we can give free to every school in America. Presently, we have been rewarded a $40,000 gift, provided we can match funding (This is where we need your help!).
Go to: gofundme.com/millionkids and donate now!
Your generous donation will go a long way to helping us keep kids safe from predators! Thank you. It means the world to us!
(All donations are tax deductible and are used to help end human trafficking and the sexual exploitation of children.)
We are thrilled to announce the 2019 release of "Societal Shift: A World Without Borders... A Home Without Walls," Opal S. Singleton's follow up book from the 2016 "Seduced: The Grooming of America's Teenagers."
The year 2020 will be the most important time in all of history. For the first time ever, the entire world will be connected by technology. Over SIX BILLION people coming together in ways never before experienced. It will indeed be a SOCIETAL SHIFT.
Think about this. Researchers say that 87% of teens sleep with their phone. A world without borders for our children is also a world without borders for pedophiles, predators, pimps, cartels and other organized criminals. That means while you are sleeping bad guys can access your children.
New technologies are introduced to us every day without instruction or warnings about how predators may use them to exploit children. While most kids will survive with minor injury or exploitation, we are playing roulette with their lives. Thousands of kids each year are victimized through sextortion, social media exploitation, sex trafficking and child pornography. And, new technologies such as encrypted messaging, disappearing video, vaporware (live streaming), cryptocurrencies, virtual reality, animation, artificial intelligence and the dark net provide a technology-freeway to access, groom, recruit and exploit our children.
THIS BOOK IS BASED ON REAL CASES and is ideal for parents, educators, civic leaders, first responders and young people.
Million Kids is dedicated to combating human trafficking, sex trafficking, child pornography and exploitation through education, training, prevention and supportive services.
Report Online Sexual Exploitation of Children:
▪ Million Kids Missing Kids: is an information distribution network dedicated to helping
locate missing kids by utilizing social media to reach thousands of people throughout Southern California. MKMK is a free service offered to parents and/or guardians of a missing child.
▪ Victim Gift Card Program: Carried by our local law enforcement agents, these emergency gift cards aid victims in escaping "the life" by keeping them safe while trying to locate space in a suitable safe house for them. It feeds, houses and clothes victims when necessary. These gift cards can literally save a victim's life!
▪ The Love Trap: “The Love Trap” teaches school administrators, teachers, parents, and teenagers how predators identify a potential victim, the methods they use to recruit innocent kids, how parents can recognize the signs that their child may be being recruited, and, most importantly, it teaches a young person how to protect themselves so they will not become a victim of human trafficking.
▪ Exploited - Crimes Against Humanity: Our free global internet training program about human trafficking and exploitation that
reaches 170 countries and includes a powerful weekly podcast and corresponding blog with links to the cases and stories
discussed on the show.
▪ Exploited - Crimes & Technology: BASED ON REAL CASES, "Exploited - Crimes and Technology," is all about how criminals
use technology to exploit the innocent and how to keep kids safe from predators. The show airs weekly on KTIE, a commercial
AM radio station in San Bernardino, California, owned by the Salem Media Group.
▪ Live presentations: All across the United States, Million Kids has trained tens of thousands of first responders, government agencies,
civic leaders, school administrators, medical personnel, faith-based organizations, parents and grandparents about how predators operate and how to prevent young people from becoming victims of exploitation!
Million Kids is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that combats human trafficking and exploitation including child pornography, social media grooming & recruitment, and sextortion. Locally, we serve on the Riverside County Anti-Human Trafficking Task Force (RCAHT) as the Training and Outreach Coordinator. Nationally, we provide lectures and training programs to corporations, civic groups, churches, and government agencies. Internationally, we support rescue and recovery programs in Southeast Asia and Haiti. All contributions are tax deductible and go to help prevent or stop human trafficking. Copyright © Million Kids.